The Age of Steam Museum has test fired Morehead & North Fork 0-6-0 #12 (Also Pittsburgh 1905). The engine was built as Southern 1643 and went to the M&NF in 1952.
The dedication of Baltimore Traction 9-bench open streetcar #554 took place on July 7 at the Baltimore Streetcar Museum. Baltimore Traction Company #554 was built in 1896 and is the only surviving open car built by the Brownell Car Company.
Mid-Continent Railway Museum has restored its track connection to the general system with the reopening of its bridge over the Baraboo River. Built in 1929, the bridge was put out of service after a 2008 flood. In 2016, Mid-Continent began rebuilding it. A $600,000 grant from the Wagner Foundation and $77,000 in tourism funds from Sauk County funded the project.